Ever since KOSTAL was first founded in 1912 in Lüdenscheid, Germany, we have pursued innovation combined with uncompromising quality. Through this approach, we have come a long way in the last hundred years. Today we are one of the world's leading suppliers of complex electronic and mechatronic products for industrial and automotive applications. Our latest facility in Ohrid, Macedonia bring a total of 21 countries where we operate with more than 18,000 employees supplying all the major car manufacturers on 5 continents. The Ohrid facility currently supplies BMW, Mercedes, Porsche, Tesla and Rolls Royce.
Is it as important to you as it is to us that things continually progress – the technology around your personal skills, your career prospects and us? With us, you can make a difference in all these areas.
Following the successful start-up of the Macedonian Plant in OHRID we are looking for a RECEPTIONIST to join our Administration team.
This position will initially focus on ensuring the front desk welcomes guests positively and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards. Answering phone calls, letters, and emails and/or directing these communications to the correct department/staff person. Making clients and visitors to the site feel welcome and answering all of their questions.
Candidates must demonstrate a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. Ability to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position. This role may require working in shifts, therefore flexibility is a plus.
Ideally, candidates will have proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role and a University Degree.
In addition candidates will be performing the following tasks and should have the ability to:
- Organizing and maintaining the reception area
- Completing administrative tasks
- Taking and directing calls
- Ordering office supplies
- Signing in visitors and supplying them with visitor's badges
- Setting up meeting facilities
- Organizing national and international business travel for local employees
- Arranging for catering for meetings and daily office use
- Greeting visitors to the facility warmly and offering them help immediately
- Maintaining front door security and reporting any suspicious activity
- Representing the business with a positive attitude and professional appearance
- Engaging in public relations and marketing to a minor degree
- Advanced MS Excel, Word, Access, E-Mail - Outlook skills
- Self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines under pressure
- Team player, Proactive, Well motivated
- Fluent in Macedonian and English language, knowledge of German language is an advantage.
KOSTAL Macedonia offers a pleasant working environment in a fast growing company adhering to the highest international corporate and management practices. If personal growth, continuous learning and career advancement opportunities are some of the job attributes you are looking for, than KOSTAL is certainly a place to explore and work for.
Доколку сте заинтересирани испратете го Вашето CV и писмо за мотивација на Англиски јазик веднаш на: email@example.com
Ве молиме Вашето CV и писмо за мотивација да биде испратено како MS Word Документ со назнака и наслов за која работна позиција аплицирате, во спротивно Вашата апликација нема да биде разгледана.
KOSTAL Macedonia is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
CLOSING DATE IS: January 22th, 2018