Ever since KOSTAL was first founded in 1912 in Lüdenscheid, Germany, we have pursued innovation combined with uncompromising quality. Through this approach, we have come a long way in the last hundred years. Today we are one of the world's leading suppliers of complex electronic and mechatronic products for industrial and automotive applications. Our latest facility in Ohrid, Macedonia bring a total of 21 countries where we operate with more than 18,000 employees supplying all the major car manufacturers on 5 continents. The Ohrid facility currently supplies BMW, Mercedes, Porsche, Tesla and Rolls Royce.
Is it as important to you as it is to us that things continually progress – the technology around your personal skills, your career prospects and us? With us, you can make a difference in all these areas.
Following the successful start-up of the Macedonian Plant in OHRID we are looking for a LEGAL COMPLIANCE OFFICER to join our Administration team.
This position will tackle overall responsibility for the company compliance with all legal matters according to local as well as international legislation and operational standards.
Focus will include, but not limit to: contract management as well as internal support and cooperation with local management and corporate headquarters.
Candidates must demonstrate a pleasant personality, as this is also a company service role. Additionally the candidate should also be able to deal with governmental bodies and agencies in a timely and effective manner. Multitasking and stress management skills are essential for this position.
Ideally, candidate will have proven experience in corporate legal matters of at least 3 years; Bachelor Law degree with passed Bar Exam.
Reporting to the Administrative Manager, competencies include:
- Overall legal treatment of transactions with key stakeholders
- Confident, proactive, good judgment and ability to work independently
- Strong communicator with well-developed interpersonal skills
- Precise, diligent, detail oriented person
- High level of confidentiality
- Passionate, driven, energetic and open for new challenges
- Advanced MS Excel, Word, Access, E-Mail - Outlook skills
- Precise attention to numerate detail
- Self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines under pressure
- Team player, Proactive, Well motivated
- luent in Macedonian and English language, knowledge of German language is an advantage.
KOSTAL Macedonia offers a pleasant working environment in a fast growing company adhering to the highest international corporate and management practices. If personal growth, continuous learning and career advancement opportunities are some of the job attributes you are looking for, than KOSTAL is certainly a place to explore and work for.
Доколку сте заинтересирани испратете го Вашето CV и писмо за мотивација на Англиски јазик веднаш на: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ве молиме Вашето CV и писмо за мотивација да биде испратено како MS Word Документ со назнака и наслов за која работна позиција аплицирате, во спротивно Вашата апликација нема да биде разгледана.
KOSTAL Macedonia is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
CLOSING DATE IS: January 26th, 2018