ODW-ELEKTRIK is a global manufacturer of cables for the automotive industry, based in Steinau, Germany. Currently it has production facilities in Germany, Hungary, Ukraine, Mexico and Macedonia and has about 3,000 employees.
As family-owned company of the three founding families, ODW-ELEKTRIK pays special attention to the care of its employees with clearly communicated policy of promotion and selection of managers by the company’s own staff.
ODW-ELEKTRIK Macedonia was founded in Ohrid in 2014. Currently it has a production area of 9,000 m2 and about 600 employees.
Following its decision to found an AI/R&D center in Macedonia, ODW-ELEKTRIK is looking for a Developer Data Analytics/Artificial Intelligence engineer.
- Support and further expansion of existing AI solutions in the production environment as well as in administrative areas
- Evaluation and interpretation of system, process and product data
- Take an initiative and proactive approach and test new topics from the digitization or AI environment
- Observation of the relevant trends, start-ups and platforms in the technology environment and participation in conferences and innovation event
- Advising decision-makers on technological challenges
- Develop new digital use cases
- Development of concepts for the possible use of new technologies
- Carrying out feasibility studies / PoCs
- Project management of digitization projects from concept to implementation / roll out
- Task coordination, deadline tracking and ensuring the requirements for digitization projects
Required qualifications of the candidates:
- Successfully completed technical studies (e.g. computer science, electrical engineering, physics, mathematics or similar)
- Basic understanding of current, voltage, temperature (electrical measurement data)
- First experience in creating algorithms (ideally for processing measurement data)
- Good knowledge of a programming language (e.g. Python, R, MATLAB), especially in the field of machine learning or statistical applications
- Enjoyment of technically demanding tasks and creative work in a dynamic company
- Excellent conceptual skills
- Analytical, independent and goal-oriented way of working
- High level of communication and teamwork skills
- Fluent English skills, German would be an advantage
ODW-ELEKTRIK, despite the regular monthly salary, offers free transport for all employees, meal on the factory premises and provides free private health insurance, covering hospital treatment in all private hospitals in the Republic of Macedonia up to 3,000 euros per year per employee.
JOIN THE TEAM OF ODW-ELEKTRIK!
The candidates who would fulfill the expectations of ODW-ELEKTRIK, can expect a successful career within the ODW-ELEKTRIK Group, in Macedonia or abroad.
You can submit your CV or motivational letter by e-mail: [email protected].
Deadline for application: June 30th 2021.