Ever since KOSTAL was first founded in 1912, we have pursued innovation combined with uncompromising quality. Through this approach, we have come a long way in the last hundred years. Today we are one of the world’s leading suppliers of complex electronic and mechatronic products for industrial and automotive applications.
Is it as important to you as it is to us that things continually progress – the technology around your personal skills, your career prospects and us? With us, you can make a difference in all these areas.
Following the successful approval of the investment in Macedonia, Ohrid we are looking for a Customs and Transport coordinator to join our Operations team.
Reporting to the Logistics Manager, duties will include but not limited to keeping a permanent contact with the Custom Office, Custom Agents, forwarding companies and supplier/client regarding the Customs issues, coordinate the transport and receiving of raw materials and other goods, control transportation cost and ensure improvement of transports, including delivery on time by coordinating the delivery process of the finish goods together with Logistics Manager.
With a positive, hands-on and analytical approach, you will demonstrate the ability to effective communicate, both verbally and in writing, in an appropriate manner with customers, service providers, suppliers and internal colleagues.
Ideally, candidates will have Customs University Degree or University Degree with at least 5 years of Customs clearing experience.
- In addition, candidates should also ideally, have the following:
- Self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with internal and external customers and suppliers
- Substantial import/export and logistics experience, ideally within a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Incoterms and Tariff codes
- Knowledge of the Macedonian Customs related law and processes
- Specialized Education in Customs and Freight forwarding is an advantage
- Experience of working with haulage companies
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Knowledge and working experience in SAP or other ERP system
- Competent using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point and E-Mail – Outlook) and have strong numeracy skills
- Team player, Proactive, Well motivated
- Fluent verbal, written Macedonian and English
- Very good communication skills, negotiation skills, problem solving abilities, organising skills
Доколку сте заинтересирани испратете го Вашето CV и писмо за мотивација на Англиски јазик на следнава e-mail адреса: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ве молиме Вашето CV и писмо за мотивација да биде испратено како MS Word Документ со назнака и наслов за која работна позиција аплицирате, во спротивно Вашата апликација нема да биде разгледана.
KOSTAL Macedonia is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Closing date is: 22 July, 2018